Skip to content
- Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.
- Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can’t help them, at least don’t hurt them.
- Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive.
- Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.
- We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves.
- In the practice of tolerance, one’s enemy is the best teacher.
- A lack of transparency result and distrust and the deep sense of insecurity.
- Where ignorence is Our master, there is no possibility of real peace.